ONLINE OPEN HOUSE - December 2017 - March 2018
Welcome to the Ferndale School District Community Bond Task Force site!
The Ferndale School District is planning to put a facilities bond request on the November 2018 ballot to fund critical school improvements in the District. Many projects are needed to improve our schools and the District isn't able to pay for all of them using existing funds. The School Board wants to ensure the November 2018 ballot measure reflects your values and priorities. The Community Bond Task Force, convened by the School Board, will help to hear and share input from the community.
Learn more about the Community Bond Task Force and help inform our work by clicking through this site and providing feedback. This site will help you be part of the process.
How to use this site
- Visit the tabbed pages to learn more about the project by clicking the > symbol or on the tabs above. You can visit as many times as you wish.
- Be sure to check back frequently to learn more and provide your feedback.
- Visit the Ferndale School District website at www.ferndalesd.org/business-support-services/bond-2018 for our meeting materials and handouts.
- Take notes as you go through the online site by using the comment field below.
- Share your feedback with us about the latest topics on the Feedback tab.
- Share this site with others who may be interested in the project.
- This website can be translated into over 100 languages via Google translate. To translate this site into another language, click “select language” in the top right corner.
School Board Meeting
Tuesday, March 27
Time and location TBD